XLUX Soil Tester Meter, 3-in-1 Test Kit for Moisture, Light & pH, for Home and Garden, Lawn, Farm, Plants, Herbs & Gardening Tools, Indoor/Outdoors Plant Care Soil Tester
We provide direct links to products on Amazon. The entire delivery and order processing process is handled directly by Amazon. Amazon offers several shipping methods, including:
ü Standard Shipping: Items are shipped according to the normal delivery times stated on the product page.
ü Fast Shipping: Available on select items and allows you to receive them within 1-2 days.
ü Express Delivery: Some items are available for delivery within a few hours or the same day.
ü Delivery to pick-up points: allows you to select the nearest pick-up point where you can pick up the goods.
ü Delivery to a post office: the item is delivered to a designated post office where you can pick it up.
ü Special Delivery: Some items may be delivered by a specialized service (for example, furniture may be delivered and assembled by specialists).
ü International Shipping: Amazon also offers shipping to other countries.
We do not accept payments in our online store. The entire payment process takes place on the Amazon platform. This ensures the highest level of security and convenience for your purchases, as all financial transactions are conducted on the platform you trust – Amazon. The following payment methods are available on Amazon:
ü Credit and Debit Cards
ü Amazon Pay
ü Amazon gift cards
ü Bank Transfer
ü Cash on Delivery (COD)
ü Amazon Coins
|3-in-1 soil tester (T9102)
About this item
- Multi-functional: Test the humidity and pH of the soil, and detect the light intensity. These are very important for plants.
- No battery required: very advanced design. Wipe the probe at least ten times with a rough cloth or paper before each use. Then insert the probe into the soil and the test results are immediately displayed.
- Reliable & accurate: The probe uses high-quality materials to ensure the accuracy of the humidity detection results. Please read the instructions carefully, use and store according to the instructions.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor plants: Whether it is indoor succulents, or outdoor gardens and lawns, you can use this device to test the soil. But please do not expose this device to rain.
- Important note: Do not use it to test water or other liquids. This device is designed for soil testing. Avoid inserting very hard soil and soil with many small stones as this will damage the probe.
The XLUX soil moiture meter tells you, instantly, whether your plants need water. With this meter, you will know that sometimes though the top of the soil looks dry, just beneath the surface it's very wet -- no wonder the plants are struggling. It's very easy to use, just stick it in the soil and the dial instantly tells you whether the soil is dry, moist or wet.
Easy To Use Wipe the probe at least ten times with a rough cloth or paper before each use. insert the probe into the soil and the test results are immediately displayed. Remove it from soil and wipe clean after each use
Specifications: ? pH readings range: 3.5-8 (3.5-6.5 Acid, 6.5-7.5 Neu, 7.5-8 AlkaIine) ? Moisture readings range: 1-10 (1-3 Dry, 4-7 moist, 8-10 Wet) ?Illuminance range: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HGH)
1. Do not use it to test water or other liquids. This device is designed for soil testing.
2. Avoid inserting very hard soil and soil with many small stones as this will damage the probe.
3. If the soil is very loose, the test result may be lower than the actual value.